Jacksonville Pool Cleaning and Maintenance Service
Ask any random swimming pool owner if they're satisfied with their pool, and more than likely the number one hesitation will be maintenance related.
"We love the pool, but it sure gets green quick."
"I'd spend more time in the pool if I had more time to care for it."
"I never imagined having a pool was such a job—such a chemically challenging job."
At Jax Pool Maintenance, we understand the frustration. Especially for people who don't have loads of time or inclination to stand over a green pond and labor to get it sparkling. Owning one can be a drain rather than a delight. Thankfully, with our company, it's our pleasure to labor to eliminate that stubborn algae and present you with a gleaming body of water that smells as fresh and inviting as it looks. We treat all residential and commercial swimming pools and spas in your area. After years of hard work, experience, and delighted customers, we consider ourselves the best pool cleaning and maintenance service in Jacksonville. Let us clean the green!
It's summertime! What better way to spend the days than some quality time with your family and friends. You will have all bragging rights when it comes to who has the finest pool in the neighborhood. Imagine, your children and grandchildren will finally have the sparkling, crisp swimming pool they've always dreamed of. Here's to a summer you'll never forget!
Why Use a Pool Company?
Aside from the obvious time savings, hiring a team of high-care technicians provides numerous benefits, including:
1. Maintenance and repair
They require careful routine maintenance, and when one small feature goes awry, it's imperative to fix or replace it promptly to prevent the entire system from malfunctioning. Not only are we the best when it comes to keeping your pool looking amazing, we're also skilled in pool repair, keeping it running as efficiently and as safely as possible.
2. Expert chemical balancing
It's both an art and a science to keep one glowing without overloading it with chemicals that can jeopardize your family's health. Professional care takes the guesswork out of the equation, allowing you to dive in with confidence.
3. Inspection for proactive upkeep
Expert servicing can save you money by spotting potential problems and fixing them before they cause damage.
4. Tiresome, laborious tasks.
Let's face it, after a long, hard days work, who wants to worry about performing the daily necessary pool jobs and even the unusual tasks, such as pool draining? Luckily, our team here takes pride in providing quality pool services so that you can spend quality time with your family.
5. The sweet satisfaction of having the best one in the neighborhood. Make your neighbors jealous with your pristine body of blue! We promise, they won't be able to keep their eyes off of the blue.
Why Choose Us?
We know that the sunshine state of Florida is blessed with an abundance of care technicians. So why should you choose us?
1. Our company isn't just some pool business, we're a people business. Our number one priority is to know you so we can best meet your needs. We aim to provide friendly, customer-centered courtesy. We want yours to be everything you want it to be, and that means we want to get to know you. Are you concerned with keeping chlorine to a minimum? Maybe your greatest concern is the safety of the pool for your children or grandchildren? Are you concerned with extreme sanitation regardless of the chemicals required?
2. We understand. We've lived on a budget, and we know what it's like to google "pinch a penny pool services" or "cheapest pool service near me." We're not out to gouge you. We'd love to give you a price quote to see if you don't agree we have the best priced products and labor you've found.
3. We utilize state of the art, top notch upkeep equipment. We're all too familiar with Florida health department swimming pool requirements and regulations, which is why we invest in grade-A gears and gadgets that are guaranteed to make your body of water pristine every time.
4. We only hire friendly, smiling, qualified, individuals. We pride ourselves in quality assurance and thorough cleanliness which is always provided through our tight knit family of trained professionals. Team work makes the dreamwork! Our team here at Jax Pool Maintenance is driven and determined to make a lasting impact on you and your blue lagoon.
5. We provide a wide variety of treatments to residential and commercial areas whether they have salt or fresh water swimming pools. We get excited about nurturing them the same way most people get excited about swimming in them. Here are some of the options and products we provide:
• salt and fresh water servicing
• salt balancing
• top shelf vacuums
• stain/discoloration treatment
• algae removal
• acid wash
• salt system installation
• pump repair
• filter washing
• leak detection
• tile washing
• automatic cleansers
• light repair
• motor repair
• weekly/biweekly/monthly maintenance schedules
• pump and leak repair
• in ground cleaners
We're Honored to Serve These Areas
In or around Duval or St Johns County, including: Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, Mayport, Downtown Jax, Arlington, Southside, Springfield, Five Points, Orange Park, Westside, Argyle, Mandarin, Northside Airport, Amelia Island, Fernandina Beach, St. Augustine, Palm Valley, Sawgrass, Ponte Vedra Beach, Bryceville, Callahan, Yulee, Nocatee, Fruit Cove, Dahoma, Lakeside , Windy Hill, Baldwin, Oceanway
A pool service you can rely on.
Give us a call today!
(click to call mobile)
How to Clean a Pool
Oftentimes our customers ask what some of the essential steps are. So as a courtesy, we've included a brief, step-by-step process of how anyone can keep it crisp before the necessary professional treatment.
1. Skim off debris.
Depending on how dirty your it is, you will need either a skimmer net or a leaf skimmer to remove floating debris.
2. Vacuum out dirt.
You'll want to scrub the sides as well as around the ladder and other hard-to-reach places first. Then use your vacuum to remove tiny particles that settle at the bottom. Automatic washers are another option. You'll want to research different varieties carefully, since some can suction up large objects like rocks or jewelry and damage the filter or motor. To keep the water pristine, you should vacuum once a week, especially if you live near trees or where debris often collects.
3. Regulate the chemicals.
Test the water's pH. Your pH tester will show you if the liquid is in a safe zone. Follow the instructions to correct your pH levels.
If your pool is green and looks more like a swamp, chances are you'll need to shock it. Read the instructions carefully, and make sure no one gets in until the chemicals have dissipated.
4. Backwash filter or rinse it thoroughly.
If it requires a heavy shocking, the constant filtering needed can slog your motor. You'll want to rinse your filter thoroughly and backwash it as needed to keep your filter in prime condition.
Let's be honest though, life is such a crazy balancing act. With all it has to throw at you, who has the time or wants to be burdened with balancing all of these monotonous chores? Hire a pool professional today, you won't regret it! Check out a few of our other pages if you want some more tips from the pros.
Fun Facts About Pools
They have been one of the joys of summer for millennia. Civilizations as far back as the ancient Egyptians and Greeks found swimming a favorite pastime, both for relaxation and for exercise.
The ancient Romans were especially fond of them, which doubled as baths for the hygiene-conscious Romans. Even if their pools weren't as pristine as yours probably is.
Solar panels can be used to them. The panels can go anywhere but usually are installed on the roof and with a circulating pump move the water from the pool through the panels, thereby providing free heat. This results in great energy conservation and cost efficiency.
In the United States, swimming holes were popular until the genius idea to create a concrete in-ground pool struck A.J. Silers in Austin, Texas, in 1915. He bought land containing a natural boulder-dammed swimming hole and constructed the Deep Eddy Pool, which served as a popular tourist attraction drawing visitors to the Deep Eddy Bathing Beach Resort.
After World War II, many people saw them as a status symbol worthy of putting on their American dream list. As they became popular around the world, engineers the world over worked to devise a simpler means for treating them.
In 1974, a product hit the market that delivered what so many had tried to accomplish: a simply powered vacuum that effectively shined water with a minimum of effort. Designed by Ferdinand Chauvier, a South African hydraulics engineer, this "Kreepy Krauly" became the template used by future inventors who determined to surpass even this marvelous design.
Today, systems like salt water filtration systems have brought swimming hygiene full circle back to the Creator's original design of keeping the liquid new and radiant without overuse of chemicals. As designs advance, one thing never changes: that tantalizing pull of shimmering H2O on a hot summer's day. Dive in!